THE LIBERATION OF P.K. SUBBAN By Michael – Louis...
NEW!!! Straight Cash Homie
- The Floyd Mayweather and Andre Berto fight cost $75 to buy in HD and $65 for standard definition.
- The Dallas Cowboys are worth $4 billion and reportedly made $620 million in revenue last year.
- The University of Buffalo received a $30 million donation from the family of Boston Bruins owner Jeremy Jacobs, whom the university plans to name its new medical school after.
- Floyd Mayweather, who clams this is his last fight, was paid $32 million to fight Andre Berto, who was paid $4 million.
- The New England Patriots, last year Super Bowl champs, are worth $3.2 billion.
- Cincinnati Bengals Adam “Pac-Man” Jones was fined $35,000 for slamming the Raiders rookie wide receiver Amari Cooper’s head against his helmet last Sunday.
- The Buffalo Bills signed Marcell Dareus to a six-year, $108 million contract extension.
- According to several reports, most minor league baseball players earn as little as $3,000 to 7,500 per year, which violates the nation’s minimum wage laws.
- The Football team from Washington, DC, despite all the turmoil surrounding the changing of their team’s name, along with the constant coaching and quarterback controversies, still is worth $2.85 billion.
- The San Francisco 49ers are worth $2.7 billion, which ranks 5th in the NFL for most valuable franchise.
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American History, is currently a featured Sports Columnist on the Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org