CAROLINA CRISIS: THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU By Michael...
Looking at the Numbers
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. The Green Bay Packers scored 486 points last year, which was the most points scored by a NFL team in 2014.
2. Andre Berto, is a 50-1 underdog against Floyd Mayweather on Sept.12 in Las Vegas.
3. 41 year old, Tony Sanchez, was hired by the UNLV, as the new head football coach.
4. RB Jerome Bettis, who was known as “The Bus,” rushed for 13,662 yards during his NFL career.
5. Nine-time Pro Bowler, Tim Brown, who recently was inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame, had 1,094 reception (5th all-time), 14, 934 receiving yards (6th all-time), and 100 touchdowns (7th all-time).
6. Guard Will Shields of the Kansas City Chiefs, who was a 12-time Pro Bowler, didn’t miss a single game in his 13-year, NFL career, which included 223 games, was inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame with the Class of 2015.
7. Junior Seau had 56 1/2 career sacks, along with 18 interception in his career in the NFL and was considered one of the best linebackers ever to play the game of football.
8. DE Charles Haley finished his NFL career with 100 1/2 sacks (29th all time). And, amazingly, won five Super Bowl rings. Therefore, it was no surprise, that he was inducted in the NFL Hall of Fame in Cannon, Ohio.
9. New York Jets QB Geno Smith turned the football over 41 times last season. So, maybe, that why linebacker IK Enemkpali punched him in the face and broke his jaw.
10. The Miami Dolphins have had two back-to-back 8 and 8 season, with no playoff appearance in the last two seasons.
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org