By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
HERE COMES THE HATER: PRE-SEASON CARTOONS!!
By Eric Graham
Updated: August 20, 2015
As Hillary Clinton faces a new round of questions about her email use as secretary of state, the NFL pre-season has begun. As a result, Bobbee Bee “The Hater” is back with a new batch of cartoons as he gets prepared for another school year.
1. Do you think Hillary Clinton will win the presidency in 2016?
No. Because, the Republican Party, and white men, hate her more than President Obama. I know it sounds crazy, but it is true.
2. Do you go to church on Sunday?
No. Especially, during football season.
3. Do you believe in governmental conspiracies?
No. But, I do think, the government killed Dr.Martin Luther King and gave us Clefo Dollar and Bishop Eddie Long. (Prove me wrong?)
4. Why do you still watch ESPN?
Because, I like to hear Stephen A. Smith eloquently scream obscenities while debating Skip Bayless on First Take!!
5. Do you think America is ready for a female president?
No. Because, if they were, they would have voted for Shirley Chisholm.
6. What’s that strange odor coming from your brother’s house?
Oh, he’s a DIE-HARD “DEADSKIN” fan!!! Haaaaaaaaaa!!!
7. After watching the GOP debates, who are you going to vote for in 2016?
No one….Because, if voting could change anything, they’ll make it illegal….
8. Do you think Bill Cosby is guilty?
Yes. He is as guilty as Tom Brady and Lance Armstrong put together.
9. What are your thoughts on Bernie Sanders?
He retired too soon. Plus, I wish he never played with the Detroit Lions. Why are you laughing? He did retire too soon.
10. Where did the school bus drop you off this afternoon?
In Canton, Ohio, at the Football Hall of Fame, with Running Back Jerome Bettis. Seriously, I am not lying…..
11. Do you have any suggestions to improve Philadelphia Eagles back-up quarterback Tim Tebow’s throwing motion?
Yes!! I have something that can improve his throw-motion as well as his sex life. It is called a SHAKE-WEIGHT!!!!!!!
12. Who is the best quarterback in the NFL?
Well, according to RG3, he is….
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is the leading Sports Columnist at Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org