A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!! You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)- 1.The NFL Hall of Fame committee needs to explain why they won’t allow Junior Seau’s family to speak at his induction.
2. Somebody needs to explain how the Philadelphia Eagles Mark Sanchez has become the No.1 ranked backup QB in the NFL. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
3. LA Lakers needs to explain why Kobe Bryant will probably play power forward next year.
4. Boston mayor Marty J. Walsh needs to explain why he is refusing to sign a contract that would bring the 2024 Summer Olympic Games to Boston.
5. Former Miami Dolphins second-round pick Jonathan Martin, who is best known for being the “victim” in a bullying scandal, needs to explain why he is retiring from the NFL after only two years of playing football for the San Francisco 49ers. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
6. Carolina Panthers OT Michael Oher needs to explain why the movie ’The Blind Side’ had a Negative effect on his career. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
7. Indy Colts WR T.Y. Hilton needs to explain why he thinks he deserves a contract similar to the Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant.
8. Antoine Walker needs to explain how after playing basketball in the NBA, he blew over $108 million. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
9. Florida Gators’ running back Adam Lane and defensive tackle Caleb Brantley need to explain why they were a part of a group that ran up a $90 tab at a Splitz Bowling Alley on July 4 and left without paying. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
10. NBA Hall of Famer Dennis Rodman needs to explain why he is endorsing Donald Trump for President.
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com