By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
NEW!!! You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do vol.45
1. Lebron James needs to explain why he just notified the Cleveland Cavaliers that he will be opting out of his contract and becoming a free agent. Oh sh**!!Here we go again!!! (You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
2. Memphis Grizzlies Marc Gasol needs to explain why he is not interested in playing for the Los Angeles Lakers. The Black Mambo Strikes Again!!!(You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
3. Larry Nance Jr. needs to explain why after getting selected No.27 overall by the LA Lakers in the 2015 NBA Draft that he tweeted that Kobe was a rapist. Oh lord, the Black Mambo will be striking this rookie in training camp!!!(You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
4. Somebody needs to explain why former Duke University point guard Quinn Cook didn’t get drafted?(You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
5. Ole Miss Offensive Tackle Laremy Tansil needs to explain why he was arrested for allegedly punching his stepfather?(You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
6. Marlins Giancarlo Stanton needs to explain how he injuried his hand by swing a bat during Friday night’s loss against the L.A. Dodgers?
8. Somebody needs to explain what the HELL is WRONG with NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp?
9. Dallas owner Mark Cuban needs to explain why he drafted 7’2 Indian Satnam Singh Bhamara? This seems like a marketing move straight off of Shark Tank.
10. Dylann Roof needs to explain why he walked into Emanuel AME church in Charleston, South Carolina a shot and killed nine innocent people.(You Gotta Lotta‘ Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org