The self-proclaimed # 1 cartoon on the Internet, Bobbee Bee “The Hater” is back to answer all the difficult questions everybody else is afraid to answer. Yes, the comeback kid, from the “City of Brotherly,”
is back with another episode of Here Comes “The Hater”
on the Black Athlete Sports Network. www.blackathlete.net
1. What is your favorite subject in school?
HISTORY. Why? Because, ideas are peaceful. But, War is violent
2. What do you think about the mother in Baltimore who slapped her son around after recognizing him on television amongst the rioters after the death of Freddy Gray?
The Willie Lynch Letter may not be real. But, it is real. Because, this is a classic example.
3. Do you know who the Cleveland Cavaliers head coach is?
Yes. Lebron James is the head coach and Tyrone Lue is his assistant.
4. Did you heard that Lindsey Vonn broke up with Tiger Woods.
Good!!! Maybe, now, he will start to date Black women. Russell Wilson did.
5. Did you pay $100 to see the Mayweather/ Pacquino fight?
No. Why? Because, Floyd Mayweather is already rich. He doesn’t need my money.
6. Who is the only person that can stop Lebron James from scoring 30 points per game in the playoffs?
7. Do you think Dwight Howard will ever win a NBA Championship ring?
No!! Houston, there is a problem. Why? Because, he is too silly to win.
8. Do you think America is ready for a female president?
Hell No!!! Tiger Woods ain’t even ready for a Black Woman.
9. What is wrong with the “Boys In Blue”?
They think our lives are cheap and easy to be wasted-just like Lauryn Hill said.
10. What should the people do about Police Brutality?
Eric D. Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Managing Editor at BASN, where his articles appear daily, along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.”Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org