Ladies and Gentlemen, let’s get ready for the FINAL FOUR!!! To my surprise, however, there are three #1 seeds left in the BIG dance. (Duke, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.) Therefore, the No.7 seed Michigan State is the only team that can be considered a Cinderella. As a result, the only question left to be asked, is whether the “shoe” will fit this “underdog.”With that said, Bobbee Bee “The Hater” decided to provide you all a few cartoons as you get your last fix of March Madness.
1. What really makes you upset?
I really hate when people, who didn’t graduate from a certain school, wear the paraphilia of another school more than the people, who actually graduated from that school. Especially, students, who graduated from HBCU’s.
2. Are you going Easter egg hunting this Sunday?
No. I like my eggs scrambled.
3. Why is Duke’s Coach K such a successful coach?
He sold his soul to the Devil. That’s easy….Next, question.
4. Stephen A. or Skip Bayless?
Stephen A. Why? Because Skip Bayless foolish said, “He saw every dribble Lebron James has ever took…” LOL!!!
5. Do you think Philadelphia Eagles head coach Chip Kelly should hire Tim Tebow as his back-up Quarterback?
Only God and Skip Bayless knows that answer….
6. Did you watch the FOX hit show Empire?
Nope. Because, my grandma said, “It was a work of the Devil..and it would corrupt my mind…”
7. Do you have your Resume’ on Monster.com?
Yes. But, the Monster ate it.
8. Do you know who Randy “MACHO MAN” Randy Savage is?
Yes. Plus, I haven’t had a SLIM JIM since he has died.
9. I heard you are going to be on Ripley’s Believe It or Not?
Yes. I am. Because, I have seen one of the biggest, tallest, light skin dudes ever in my life.
10. Who are you cheering for in the FINAL FOUR?
11. What advice to you have for all GM’s, Head Coaches, and Players?
If you are going to ride, don’t ride the white horse.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com