A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!!You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1.Dallas Cowboy QB Tony Romo needs to explain why he is cheering for Duke, when he went to Eastern Illinois. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
2. The NY Knicks need to explain why they want Marc Gasol? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
3. Somebody needs to explain why New Orleans Saints cornerback Brian Dixon was arrested early Sunday morning in Miami for resisting arrest. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
4 .University of Alabama defensive tackle Jonathan Taylor needs to explain why he was arrested Saturday on multiple charges relating to a domestic issue with his girlfriend. When will we learn our lesson, that PMS is real!!!
5 .Somebody needs to explain why Boston Bruins’ goaltending coach Bob Essensa suited up as THE backup goalie.
6. The Chicago Bears need to explain why they didn’t cut the cancer known as quarterback Jay Cutler from the team. This is simply unbearable.
7. The New Orleans Saints need to explain why they traded TE Jimmy Graham to the Seattle Seahawks. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
8.The Houston Rockets Dwight Howard needs to explain why he hasn’t won a championship yet, especially in a league with no true centers. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
9. Somebody needs to explain why Metta World Peace is interested in coaching at St John’s. Seriously!!! Is he crazy for real?
10. Manny Pacquiao needs to explain why he bought P. Diddy’s house for $12.5M. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com