A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!! Straight Cash Homie
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. The Miami Dolphins officially announced last Wednesday that they had signed Suh to a six-year, $114 million deal with $60 million guaranteed.
2. Chicago Bears Matt Forte signed a four-year contract worth $32 million, with $18.1 million guaranteed.
3. The Miami Heat’s Dwyane Wade opt out of a $41.8 million and settled on a $31 million deal instead. Oh, that must be nice.
4. The Charolette Hornets signed Lance Stepenson to a staggering three-year, $27.4 million deal. Seriously? Well, blow me down.
5. The LA Clippers are paying center Spencer Howes $22.7 million over four years. Man, this is ridiciolous.
6. Trevor Ariza signed a four-year, $32 million contract with the Houston Rockets.
7. The Phoenix Suns blessed 6’1 guard Eric Bledsoe with five-year, $70 million contract.
8. Sacremento King’s DeMarcus Cousins, the 5th overall pick in the 2010 NBA Draft, will receive his maximum four-year, $65 million extension, which kicks in this season.
9. The Miami Marlins just signed 23-year old, Christian Yelich to a seven-year, $49.5 million contract that will take him through the 2022 season.
10. The Buffalo Bills have reportedly offered Miami Dolphins’ tight end Charles Clay a whopping five-year, $38 million contract that would pay him $24.5 million over his first two years.
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com