By Professor Fred Whitted NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — The title above...
Looking at the Numbers
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. Dallas Cowboys RB Emmitt Smith has the most rushing yards in the NFL playoffs with 1,586 yards in 17 games, which is followed by Pittsburgh Steelers Franco Harris, who amassed 1,556 in 19 games.
2. Blues forward O.J. Oshie has scored (eight goals, and six assists) since his cereal Oshie O’s went on grocery shelves 12 games ago.
3. Since 2005, 173 current and former MLB players have been suspended for using performance-enhancing drugs.
4. Sunday’s Detroit Lions-Dallas Cowboys playoff game averaged 42.3 million viewers on Fox, the highest total in NFL wild card history.
5. No.12 Norte Dame defeated No.17 North Carolina 71-70.
6. Since 2008, the Raven are 7-4 on the road during the playoffs, while the New England Patriots are 4-3 at home with two of those losses against Baltimore.
7. The Kentucky Wildcats Men’s Basketball team are 13-0 and No.1 in the country.
8. The Atlanta Hawks have won 20 of their past 23 games.
9. The Dallas Cowboys are (8-0) on the road this season.
10. Oregon (13-1) and Ohio State (13-1) will play for the NCAA National Champion on Monday Night at 8:30 on ESPN.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com