A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!! HERE COMES THE HATER vol.185
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)1. Did you hear about Cam Newton’s accident in Charlotte outside Bank of America Stadium?
Yes!! And, after seeing his truck, I have come to the conclusion that he is Superman.
2. Did you see Johnny Manziel against the Cincinnati Bengals?
Yeah!! And, Johnny “Football” looked like Johnny “Softball”….
3. Where do you think RG3 will be next year?
The way he is playing right now, probably, behind the counter of a local Subway. Mayo or Mustard.
4. Who is going to win the NCAA Championship playoffs this year?
Florida State….And boy, that’s going to piss a lot of people off. Why? Because, they don’t want to see Jameis Winston win two National Championships in a row, despite all of the scandals, turmoil, and bad press.
5. Are you disappointed that the network’s have decided to stop airing old Cosby Show re-runs?
Yes. But, for some odd reason, I feel really dirty after watching it right now.
6. What do you think about the Bill Cosby scandal?
Well, first of all, America was found on the rape of the Ingenious People, and the rape of Africans. Their culture is based in rape. But, honestly, if Bill Cosby didn’t do it, he still looks guilty as Hell.
7. Have you seen the pictures of Kim Kardashian’s butt?
Yeah, I saw. But, I don’t really like fake white booty, but I sho will look at one.
8. Who should be the NY Jets starting quarterback next year?
That’s an easy question, Tim Tebow. Thank you Jesus!!! There is power in prayer.
9. Did your Daddy spank you when you were young?
Yes. But, not like Adrian Peterson.
10. Did you watch the Oregon vs. Florida State game?
No!! I was sitting on the toilet, with the door locked, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com