A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!! HERE COMES THE HATER!!!
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. Has 2015 been a blessing for you so far?
Yes!! Because, the Duke Blue Devils and the Dallas Cowboys loss in the same week.
2. What did you do after you saw the Green Bay Packers defeat the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday?
I cut me a slice of Welfare Cheese and made a Cheese Toast. You can officially call me a ChesseHead!! Don’t get it twisted, however. I am still a NY Giants fan.
4. What do you HATE to see?
I Hate to see a grown man cry!!!
5. After the referees reverse that critical call on the CATCH, I mean, DROP by Dez Bryant, what did you do?
I started singing, “I AM SO HAPPY” by Pharrell Williams. Oh, I love that song NOW!!!
6. Can Money buy love?
NOPE!!! MONEY CAN’T BUY LOVE!!! And, it can’t buy you a championship either. Just ask Dallas Cowboy owner Jerry Jones.
7. Do you think Tony Romo’s ribs are broken after the Green Bay Packers game?
No. Tony Romo’s aren’t broken but, his Heart is…”That’s my quarterback….”
8. Dez Bryant, was it a CATCH or a DROP?
It was a LOST!!! So, it doesn’t matter. DISCOUNT DOUBLE CHECK!!!
9. Who are you going to VOTE FOR IN 2016?
It definitely won’t be NJ Governor Chris Christie, because he “dropped the ball” BUMPIN”-N-”GRINDIN” with Jerry Jones in the skybox in Dallas during the Detroit Lions wild-card game. Simply Disgusting!!!
10. Why didn’t President Obama attend the anti-terrorism unity rally in Paris to commemorate victims of the recent terrorist attacks in the French capital?
He was watching America’s team get beat by the Green Bay Packers on Sunday like everybody else.
11. What do you think about the Bill Cosby scandal?
Well, first of all, America was found on the rape of the Ingenious People, and the rape of Africans. Therefore, forefathers culture is based in rape. But, honestly, if Bill Cosby didn’t do it, he still looks guilty as Hell.
12. Do you think there is a conspiracy to destroy Bill Cosby?
I really don’t know. But, the devil is busy. Watch out Oprah. You could be next…
Eric D. Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com