A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do pt.43
1. Carolina Panthers Cam Newton needs to explain why he was driving that supped-up Black pickup truck and what happened when he crashed it outside of Bank of America Stadium.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
2. Tennessee Titans Jurrell Casey needs to explain why he smacked Jets quarterback Geno Smith on the helmet Sunday, which started a brawl.
3. Somebody needs to explain why people are so shocked that the NE Patriots QB Tom Brady curses during games.
4. Somebody needs to explain why North Carolina-based rapper J.Cole’s sophomore album is so wack!! (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
5. Somebody needs to explain why Cleveland Cavs Lebron James wasn’t suppose to touch Prince William and Duchess Kate. Hell, he is the King.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
6. The Dallas Cowboys need to explain what drugs QB Tony Romo is taken and what’s the name of his Chiropractor.
7. Ottawa Senators need to explain why they fired Paul MacLean, less than 18 months after he named the NHL’s Coach of the Year.
8. With the way Geno Smith and Michael Vick have been playing this year for the New York Jets, somebody needs to explain why they just didn’t keep Tim Tebow instead. (You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
9. Somebody needs to explain why the Governor of New Jersey Chris Christie was sitting up in the skybox, in Philadelphia, with owner Jerry Jones, while cheerleading for the Dallas Cowboys against the Philadelphia Eagles. After seeing that, I promise you I want be voting for him in 2016.
10. Somebody needs to explain why last year’s NCAA National Champs (Florida State) goes undefeated and is not considered the #1 team in the country, especially when all other teams (Alabama, Ohio State, Oregon) have at least one loss.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com