Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
New!!! HERE COMES THE HATER
North Carolina (BASN)-1. What did you eat for Thanksgiving?
2. Should the Cleveland Brown start QB Johnny Manziel in week 15?
Yes. Besides, the Browns are cursed just like the “Redskins”…
3. Is the United States of America a Democracy?
No!! It’s a dictatorship, which is oddly ran by two powerful political families-the Bushes and the Clintons…
4. Does the NCAA need a 8-team playoff?
No, just let the winner of the SEC Championship game play whoever has an undefeated record. Case solved.
5. Should TCU and Baylor have a shot to win the National Championship?
Absolutely not. This is about money and television rating.
6. What is your opinion on WAR?
It is a racket!!! Next, question…
7. Are you afraid of the Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt ?
No. The only thing I am afraid of his comedian Steve Harvey’s mustache…
8. Will the Dallas Cowboys make the playoff this season?
Only if Tony Romo’s ribs are protected from the blitz of the football team from Washington. Besides, this is their Super Bowl. And, RG3′s opportunity to redeem himself.
9. What do you really hate?
I really HATE dumb athletes.
10. Were you one of the protesters shouting “F-” the Police after the Mike Brown verdict was revealed?
No. I was in my bathroom, with the doors locked reading some of my Uncle’s old Jet magazine.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com