A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
Straight Cash Homie
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. Former Duke basketball star Rodney Hood purchased a $50k diamond-coated stainless steel Breitling Bentley watch and a $30k on a 18-carat gold and diamond bracelet with princess cut and round diamonds.
2. Kyrie Irving intends to sign a 5-year, $90 million extension with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
3. Heisman Trophy winner FSU’s QB Jameis Winston recently purchased an insurance policy on himself, which is reportedly worth $8.8 million to $10 million.
4. The Brooklyn Nets reportedly loss an estimated $144 million in basketbal operations last season.
5. The Wizards re-signed center Main Gortat to a five-year deal worth $12 million, with $12 million per season.
6. NFL Hall of Famer Warren Sapp said he left a $0 tip because a waitress called him a boy.
7. Shaun Livington has agreed to a three-year, full-mid-level exception deal worth $16 million
8.The Memphis Grizzlies and Zach Randolph have agreed to a contract extension, worth $20.5 million over two years — in addition to the $16.5 million Randolph will make next season.
9. A group of Native Americans lead by the American Indian Education Center is planning on suing the Cleveland Indians for $9 Billion.
10. Rudy Gay is set to exercise his $19.3 million option for the 2014-15 season with the Sacramento King.
Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.”Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com