Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
Straight Cash Homie
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. San Antonio Spurs’ Center Trago Splitter was fined $5,000 for violating the league’s anti-flopping rules during Game 4 of the Western Conference Finals.
2. PGA Memorial Tournament in Dublin, Ohio has a purse of $6.2 million, which the winner taking home $1.1 million.
3. Herb Kohl recently sold the Milwaukee Bucks for $550 million and gave each of his BMO Harris Bradley Center employee’s a $500 bonus.
4. Indiana Pacer Paul George was fined $25,000 Tuesday for publicly criticizing the officiating in Monday’s Game 4 of Eastern Conference Finals.
5. LA Clippers former owner Donald Sterling was banned for life by the NBA and fined $2.5 million.
6. Rapper Kayne West earned $20 million from June 2012 to June 2013.
7. Last summer, the Chicago City Council approved the Cubs’ $500 million renovation plan of Wrigley Field.
8. Jhonny Peralta signed a four-year, $55 million deal with the St.Louis Cardinals.
9. After buying the Clippers for about $12 million in 1981, Donald Sterling could possible sell the Clippers for $2 billion.
10. Serge Ibaka signed a four year, $48 million extension with the Oklahoma City Thunder.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com