A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
NEW!!! HERE COMES THE HATER
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. Did you like the comments made by Dallas Mavericks’ owner Mark Cuban about him being prejudice?
2. What NBA coach deserves another chance to prove himself?
Mike Brown, of course. Maybe, the Cavs owner Dan Gilbert will re-hire him again if Lebron James comes back to Cleveland.
3. Do you know who Jameis Winston is? No. But, I know who he can become, if he continues to steal crab-legs from the grocery store-The next O.J.Simpson.
4. What is the hardest baseball to hit?
That’s easy. The knuckleball. Just ask 50 cent….
5. Do you know what N.W.A stands for?
Yes. $32 billion dollars
6. Who is the best NBA player to rock braids since Allen Iverson?
The San Antonio Spurs Kawhi Leonard….But, I think it is time for him to cut them off.
7. Do you have anything to help Tim Tebow’s throwing motion and accuracy?
Yes. I have the Shake-Weight, which will improve his throwing motion as well as his sex life.
8. What does the V. in V.Stivano stand for?
I think it stands for Viagra…..
9. Are you happy UConn defeated Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament?
No. I just glad John Calipri lost…That’s something totally different.
10. Did you watch the Mayweather vs. Maidana pay per view fight?
Nope. I was in the bathroom with the door locked, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org