By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
NEW!!! HERE COMES THE HATER
North Carolina (BASN)-1. Jackie Chan or Jim Kelly?
Jim Kelly, without a doubt. A black man, with a Big Afro, and a Black belt, kicking people’s ass, is a superhero in any Black household.
2. Do you think the Duke Blue Devils’ Jabari Parker and Kansas Jayhawks’ Andrew Wiggins are ready for the NBA?
Of course not. Jabari Parker & Andrew Wiggins weren’t even ready for the NCAA Tournament. Seriously, both of these young men need to get some hair-on-their face before they start thinking about being a franchise player for some last place team in the NBA. Real Talk!!
3. Do you listen to (105.1) Breakfast Club with Charlemagne tha God?
Yes. But, I rather spend my time listening to L.A. Batchelor Pad and Tony McClean ….Really….
4. If you could go to N.C.State or UNC, which school would you attend?
Hell, at this point, it doesn’t matter. Because, both of these program are corrupt and full of dumb athletes.
5. Did you watch the Floyd Mayweather fight on Saturday?
Nope. Why? Because, I hate watching boxing matches, where nobody gets Knocked-out!!!
6. Did you watch the NCAA Women’s Basketball Tournament?
Nope. I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazine.
7. Do you think the United States and Russia are going to start World War III?
I don’t know, because I don’t get involved with white folks family arguments. So, leave me out of it.
8. Do you know how to ski?
I thought I did. But, when I hit the ski slope, it was like the agony of defeat commercial on ABC when it was over.
9. Do you think the Russian government is homophobic, especially after 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi?
10. Does crack kill?
Yes. But, it will also get you elected Mayor of Toronto.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com