A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis...
NEW!! Straight Cash Homie
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. Jim “Mattress Mark” McIngvale, the well-known owner of a gallery furniture store lost over $ 7 Million over a Super Bowl promotion.
2. Denver Broncos head coach John Fox would have earned an additional million dollars if he had won the Super Bowl.
3. According to TMZ, The Raiderettes are paid less than $5 dollars an hour.
4. The Myrtle Beach Pelicans are offering $10,000 to a charity of his choice, if Seattle Seahawks’ Super Bowl winning QB Russell Wilson plays one game for them.
5. It costed $11 for a cup of chocolate, $12 Dollars for a bottle of water, and $6 for a bag of peanuts at METLIFE Stadium during the SUPER BOWL.
6. The estimated 2014 Salary of the ATLANTA BRAVES’ 12-man pitching staff is $27 million.
7. On February 6, participating Colorado McDonald’s will hold a FAN APPRECIATION DAY, which include buying a big Mac or quarter pounder with chesse, and get a second one for a penny.
8. Eight Omaha Businesses agreed to pay $800 to Payton Manning’s charity every time he said the city’s name during the snap count in the AFC Title game. And, after all was said and done, they raised $24,800.
9. MAJOR LEAGUE BASEBAL is projected to make $9 billion this season.
10. The Atlanta Braves signed Freddie Freeman to a 8-year $125 million contract.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com