Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
NEW!!! STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE
North Carolina (BASN)-1. Oregon State’s WR Brandin Cooks collected $100,000 from Adidas for the fastest 40 time at the NFL Combine.
2. Seattle Seahawks Mix Skittles are selling for $2000 on e-bay after RB Marshawn Lynch signed an endorsement deal. (BOSS)
3. The Milwaukee Brewers free agent pitcher Matt Garza has agreed to four year contract worth $50 million.
4. Hall of Fame NFL quarterback Warren Moon was scammed out of $200,000 with a fake offer to buy 5% of the Miami Heat.
5. Rapper Juicy J from 3-six Mafia offered a female a $50,000 scholarship for twerking.
6. The University of Norte Dame announced that they are building a new stadium valued at $400 million.
7. According to several sources, pop-corn pop singer Justin Bieber is blowing $1 million a month.
8. The Raiderettes are suing the Oakland Raiders for $5 million.
9. Thanks to Johnny Manizel, Texas A&M officials have approved a $16 million football renovation project.
10. According to FORBES.COM, Michael Jordan made $91 Million last year.
11. A Texas high school in Atlan, Texas paid $66 million for a stadium, but have to close it due to some cracks in the concrete of the stadium’s concourse.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com