By Professor Fred Whitted NORTH CAROLINA (BASN) — The title above...
NEW!!! You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do pt.36
North Carolina (BASn)-1. The NBA needs to explain why they made Lebron James change his batman inspired mask to protect his broken nose? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
2. The NFL Network’s Deion Sanders needs to explain his statement that every team he ever played for had at least one gay player on it? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
3. Somebody needs to explain why a 54-year old woman is trying out for the CINCINATTI Bengals cheerleaders?
4. Former NFL-player Darren Sharper needs to explain what the hell he was thinking when he allegedly started raping women from state to state? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
5. Former FOOD NETWORK’s Paula Deen needs to explain why she likens HERSELF To that “BLACK football player who came out” MICHAEL SAM? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
6. Former Oklahoma Sooner’s coach Barry Switzer needs to explain why he’ll never recruit a WHITE quarterback and why he hates Johnny Manizel so much? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
7. Former MIAMi Dolphins RICHIE Incognito needs to explain WHY he damaged his own car in an act of rage? NOW, HE IS BULLYING cars!!!(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
8. Baltimore Ravens Safety Matt Elam needs to explain why he is working part-time at a shoe store?
9. Former UFC Welterweight Champ George ST. Pierre needs to explain why he left the UFC?
10. Ex-Toronto Raptors GM Bryan Colangelo needs to explain why he told everyone at the Sloan Sports Analytic Conference that he was involved in a few attempts to tank a few seasons during his tenture in Toronto.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com