A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do pt.37
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1.Somebody needs to explain why South Carolina head Coach Frank Martin was suspended one game for cursing out guard Duane Notice during the Gamecocks loss to Florida.
2. Arizona Cardinals RB Rashard Mendenhall needs to explain why he is retiring from the NFL at only 26 years old?
3. George French Jones, who is facing more than 30 years in prison, needs to explain why he was trying to rip off athletes and celebrities by claiming he could hook them up with the Miami Heat?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
4. British golfer Ian Poulter needs to explain why he called golf journalist Dale Concannon a “penis” and a “donut” in a twitter rant Saturday morning at the WGC-Cadillac Championship in Durat, Florida.
5. Lebron James needs to explain how the sleeves on his jersey is the cause of his poor shooting performance. (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
6. Hall of Famer and 3-time Super Bowl Champion Joe Gribbs needs to explain whyhe thinks the NFL should eliminate field goals from the game.(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
7. Chicago Bulls Joakim Noah needs to explain why he is secretly trying to recruit the NY Knicks Carmelo Anthony to play in Chicago next year?
8. University of New Hampshire staffer, Scott A. Weizell, a part-time Operation Director, needs to explain why he planted a cellphone camera in the locker room in order to spy on his own players?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
9. The Chicago Bears need to explain why they released DE Julius Peppers?
10. Rapper Lil B needs to explain why he is dissed OKC’s Kevin Durant in his latest song?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org