By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
NEW!!! You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do pt.35
North Carolina (BASN)-1. Joe Namath AKA “Broadway Joe’s” needs to explain why he wore that FULL-length $3,000 fur coat to the Super Bowl?
2. Hall of Famer Warren Sapp Needs to explain why he claimed that he never made a $10,000 bet with rapper Rick Ross?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
4. Oklahoma State cowboys. frosh point guard Stephen Clark needs to explain why he was allegedly urinating out of a car window?
5. Somebody needs to explain who spread the rumor that Floyd Mayweather bet $10 million on the Denver Broncos during the Super Bowl? (You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
6. Dallas Mavericks’ owner Mark Cuban needs to explain why he pranked the world by claiming he made $20 million on a bet that the first score of the super bowl would be a SAFETY?
8. Boston’s Rajon Rondo needs to explain why he doesn’t want to play for the NY Knicks?
9. NE’s Patriots needs to explain why he was captured in a photo playing beer pong at a college party while recovering from an ANKLE injury?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
10. Ex-Broncos Terrell Davis needs to explain WHY he accidently groped JACKIE GUERRIDO, a Univision weather girl during the Tazon LATINO SUPER BOWL?(You Gotta Lotta’ Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com