Updated: February 6, 2014
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. Did you celebrate Christmas this year?
No, I am the Grinch.
2. Why do you think Washington’s RG3 is catching so much hell?
Because, He refused to listen to Donovan McNABB
3.What do you want to tell Miami Dolphins’ Richie Incognito?
Nig$#@, you wOn’t be hazing me.
4. Did you know that psychic Sylvia Browne died?
No, I didn’t know that. But, why didn’t she know it. She is a psychic.
5. Do you miss seeing Terrell Owens play football?
Yes, I miss T.O. but Dallas Cowboy WR Dez Bryant is doing a good job reminding me of him.
6. What is your advice for Dallas Cowboys owner Jerry Jones?
Make Mike Vick your back-up quarterback, because Tony Romo can’t be trusted.
7. Do you hate losing?
I hate losing like Dez Bryant hates losing.
8. In your opinion, what does Washington’s QB RG3 need to do in order to make the playoffs next year?
RG3 need to divorce his white wife and cut off his braids. And then, and only then, will Washington win the Super Bowl. Don’t be mad, you asked me?
9. Are you happy that Jameis Winston was cleared of all sexual assault charges placed against him?
Yes, I am glad he was cleared of all charges, but I wish he would have cleared up all of the acne on his face before he won the BSC National Championship against Auburn.
10. Did you watch the Super Bowl game?
Nope. I was in the bathroom, with the door locked, sitting on the toilet, reading my uncle’s old Jet magazine
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Managing Editor of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com