A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
You Gotta Lotta’Splainin To Do pt.33
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. The Pittsburgh Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin needs to explain why he tried to obstruct the Ravens’ Jacoby Jones during a kick return. Plus, the NFL needs to explain why they are fining him $100,000 for that infraction.(You Gotta Lotta’Splainin To Do)
2. The rapper Drake needs to explain why he was hanging out with the Seattle Seahawks?
4. Fox Sports Jimmy Johnson needs to explain why he thinks the Detroit Lions are the best team in the NFL.
5. Kenneth Edward Tarr needs to explain why he tried to “CATFISH” or prank a dozen coaches from the NFL, NBA, and college football into believing he was offering them jobs with pro or college teams.(You Gotta Lotta’Splainin To Do.)
6. South Carolina Gamecocks defensive end Jadeveon Clowney needs to explain why he was driving 110 mph in a 70 mph zone in S.C. over the weekend.
7. The NFL needs to explain why they will not be allowing any tailgating at this year’s Super Bowl.
9. Some sports reporters need to explain why they are trying to compare the Eagles’ RB LeSean McCoy to the legendary Barry Sanders..(You Gotta Lotta’Splainin To Do.)
10. Tennessee Titans need to explain why they are pondering cutting RB Chris Johnson after this season.
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television, with a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com