A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. Dallas Cowboys WR Dez Bryant needs to explain why he was having a fit along the sidelines of the Cowboys and Lions game.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
2. Miami Dolphins’ Mike Pouncey needs to explain why he was served with a subpoena in the Aaron Hernandez murder case.
4. Michael Vick needs to explain why he keeps getting hurt.
5. New Orleans WR Lance Moore needs to explain his new touchdown celebration.
6. The Arizona Cardinals need to explain why they are thinking about trading WR Larry Fitzgerald.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
7. Houston Rockets Thomas Robinson needs to explain where he was going or trying to get to when he was arrested for driving 107 mph.
9. Former Eagles’ Freddie Mitchell, who plead guilty to tax fraud in March, needs to explain why he blamed is illegal activity on his career sustaining concussions.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
10. Left-handed Boston Red Sox’s John Lester needs to explain what that mysterious green-looking slime located in the corner of his glove in the World Series against the Cardinals.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org