A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis...
NEW!!! HERE COMES THE HATER vol.176
1. Doug Williams or Wendy Williams?
Doug Williams. Why? Because, even though, he was fired by Grambling; he is also the only Black quarterback to win a Super Bowl in NFL history. So, he gets a “pass” for life.
2. Have you been watching the MLB World Series between the Boston Red Sox vs. the St.Louis Cardinals?
Nope. There is too much football on television to watch baseball.
3. Can you believe the NY Jets QB Geno Smith outplayed New England’s Tom Brady in their 30-27 overtime win in week 7?
Who cares!!! I hate the Patriots and the Jets!!!
Yes. And, he lived up to his nickname of Mega-Thron. Because, he had more receiving yards than the Cowboys had total yards.
5. Who do you think is going to win the Super Bowl this year?
6. How did you celebrate Columbus Day?
I stood outside of Daniel Synder’s office with a bullhorn and boycotted his usage of the “R-word”
7. Did you hear that rapper Kayne West married Kim Kardashian?
I am completely shocked, especially after listen to Kayne’s hit singles, which include: Golddiggers, Diamonds, and Scumbags.
8. How do you know the Cleveland Browns are really cursed?
Their new starting quarterback is Jason Campbell.
9. Have you read Ann Coulter’s new book?
10. Did you watch the 2013 BET Hip-Hop Awards?
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com
Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org