By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
Take your pick….
With the NFL season right around the corner, We, at Blackathlete.net, would like to remain you, just in case you have forgotten, who was selected in the first round of the 2013 NFL Draft. Here are a few of them.
1. Kansas City Chiefs: Eric Fisher, T, Central Michigan
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Luke Joeckel, T, Texas A&M
3. Miami Dolphins (from Raiders) Dion Jordan, DE, Oregon
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Lane Johnson, T, Oklahoma
5. Detroit Lions: Ziggy Ansah, DE, YU
6. Cleveland Browns: Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU
7. Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Cooper, G, orth Carolina
8. St.Louis Rams (from Bills) Tavon Austin, WR, West Virginia
9. New York Jets: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama
10. Tennessee Titans: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama
11. San Diego Chargers: D.J. Flunker, T, Alabama
12. Oakland Raiders (from Dolphins): D.J. Hayden, CB, Houston
13. New York Jets (from Buccaneers): Sheldon Richardson, DT, Missouri
14. Carolina Panthers: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah
15. New Orleans Saints: Kenny Vaccaro, S, Texas
16. Buffalo Bills (from Rams): E.J. Manuel, QB, Florida State