A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis...
NEW!!! Here Comes The Hater vol.175
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN) 1. What do you want for Christmas?
I want Freedom, Justice, and Equality and pair of Superman Socks like the one RG3 wore when he won the Heisman. You feel me?
2. Winston-Salem State University or Wake Forest?
Chew Tobacco, chew tobacco, chew tobacco spit. If you ain’t a Ram, you ain’t s#*t!!!
3. Who is the best tennis player in the world?
4. Who is going to win the fight Saturday Night?
5. Did you see the Dallas Cowboys versus the New York Giants on Sunday Night Football?
Unfortunately, I did. And, it was the same Tony “Two-Step” versus Bad Eli and Good Eli.
6. What do you think about the situation in Syria?
I have no comment. But, I wish Helen Thomas (R.I.P) was here to ask President Obama all the hard questions. Especially, about Israel.
7. Did you hear that former L.A.Laker LeMar Odum is allegedly on crack?
I heard it. But, I still don’t believe it. Besides, everybody knows, “CRACK IS WACK!!” Whitney Houston taught us that….
8. How did you feel when you heard that Tim Tebow got cut?
Hey, U.P.S. is hiring.
9. What would you ask Texas A&M’s Johnny Manziel?
Where are those brand new rims at that you purchased with that $7,500. (LOL)
10. Did you watch Monday Night Football, Washington versus Philadelphia?
Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org Plus to learn more about Bobbee Bee go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com