By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do pt.30
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. Floyd Mayweather Jr’s father needs to explain why he used to beat his son with a belt and an extension cord when he was small..(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
2. A Florida man needs to explain why he was arrested for trying to enter the residence of LPGA player Morgan Pressel at St.Andrew’s County Club in Boca Raton.
3. Somebody needs to explain why Bobby Valentine’s is not a part of the TBS’s MLB PostSeason Coverage.
4. Lamar Odum needs to explain why he is spending all of his money and all of his time allegedly smoking crack.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
5. The Cleveland Browns and the Jacksonville Jaguars need to explain why they are not interested in signing the Tampa Bay Bucs QB Josh Freeman. Can we say Johnny “Football”?.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
5. EA Sports needs to explain why they are not making a 2014 College Football game. Thanks Ed O’Brannon.
6. Miley Cyrus needs to explain why she is still twerking..(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
7. The Jacksonville Jaguars need to explain why they don’t just hire Tim Tebow as their starting quarterback..(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
8. Former Philadelphia Eagles and former ESPN NFL analyst Hugh Douglas was arrested for allegedly strangling a woman..(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
9. The Jacksonville Jaguars needs to explain why they are giving away free beer in order to boost ticket sales. They must be drunk..(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
10. Somebody needs to explain why Mike Tyson is still apologizing for biting Evander Holyfield’s ear and knocking people out for a living. It’s called boxing Mike? Get over it, do you hear me!!! (LOL)
Eric D.Graham, a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies, is currently the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org