Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
Straight Cash Homie pt.40
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. $1.19 trillion circulated in the United States in the month of June.
2. 49ers cornerback Terrell Brown lost $2 million in 2013 because he did not attend voluntary off-season training, a condition of his contract.
3. Johnny Manizel’s amazing Heisman season produced $37 million worth of media exposure to Texas A&M University.
4. Players who get drafted in the first round of the NFL draft could make up to $12 million; while a second round to a third round pick could earn at the most $750,000.
5. The gambling industry grossed about $9.4 billion in 2012.
6. NY Jets Mark Sanchez is guaranteed $8.25 million in 2013.
7. According to real estate site Zillow, the White House is estimated to be worth $319, 706, 250.
8. Seattle Russell Wilson will be the lowest paid starting quarterback for the next two seasons, for he is scheduled to make $526, 000 and $662,000 in 2014.
9. Doug Manchester, a San Diego real estate investor and hotelier purchased the San Diego Union-Tribune in Nov. 2011, reportedly for more than $110 million.
10. Eagles QB Michael Vick’s young brother Marcus via twitter placed a $1,000 bounty on the head of Philadelphia Eagles Riley Cooper, due to his usage of the n-word.Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com