CAROLINA CRISIS: THIS IS BIGGER THAN YOU By Michael...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.38
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. A sports auctioneer Lelands.com offered $1 million for the signed confession by the 1919 Chicago White Sox admitting they fixed the World Series.
2. The NY Yankees signed Alex Rodriguez to a 10-year, $275 million contract after he won his third American League MVP Award in 2007 and opted out of a 10-year, $252 million deal he’d sign with Texas.
3. The Los Angeles Kings re-signed captain Dustin Brown to an eight-year contract, averaging about $5.75 million a year.
4. Brazil, which will host the 2014 World Cup, is contracted to spend over $14 billion on the event, despite the countries extreme levels of poverty.
5. Andre Iguodala via sign and trade landed a four year, $48 million deal with the Golden State Warriors.
6. LA Dodgers outfielder Yasiel Puig recently signed a seven-year contract worth $42 million.
7. Wrestler Ric Flair owes ex-wife Jacqueline Beems more than $32,000 for failing to make payments of post-separation support and attorneys’ fee as well as continuing payments for Beems’ car lease, car insurance and health insurance. Whewwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
8. NY Giants WR Victor Cruz signed $45 million deal. He should be doing a lot of dancing in the end zone this year.
9. Denver Nuggets guard Ty Lawson cashed out with a four-year contract worth $48 million.
10. Washington Wizards guard John Wall recently signed a 5-year contract extension for $80 million.
Eric D.Graham can be reached at email@example.com