Boxing promoter Lou DiBella has put together a very intriguing match-up between...
NEW!!! Here Comes the Hater vol. 175
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)
1.Would you marry Nikki Manji?
Nope. She has too many personalities and too many wigs.
2. Do you still watch the Dan Patrick Show?
Nope. My grandmother disconnected her cable because the Dish Network kept going up on the bill. Dish Network, you dudes are a bunch of crooks.
3. What did you learn during your first semester in college?
Laundry must get done before homework is finished.
4. Have you watched any WNBA games this year?
In my personal opinion, Women and basketball don’t mix.
5. Who do you think have a good chance of winning the Super Bowl this year?
6. Do you think marijuana is addictive?
Don’t ask me, ask Michael Beasley and “Little” Scrappy…..
7. Who are the new slaves?
Anybody who will pay $200 for a pair of sneakers.
8. Have you ever met Johnny Manizel?
Yeah, I met Johnny Manizel. And, he charged me $15 for his autograph.
9. What did you wish for on your birthday?
I wished that Jay-Z and Dame Dash would get back together. Roc-A-Fella Ya’ll.
10. Did you watch the Steelers versus the Giants pre-season game on the NFL Network?
Nope. I was in the bathroom, with the door locked, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org
Eric D.Graham is a graduate of Winston-Salem State University, where he received a B.A. in Mass Communication with a concentration in Radio and Television and a minor in History, with an emphasis in African-American Studies. Currently, he is the Editor and Chief of Black Athlete Sports Network, where his articles appear daily along with his controversial cartoon character Bobbee Bee “The Hater.” Graham can be reached at email@example.com