A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.36
1. LaRossa’s Pizzeries have given away $100,000 in pizzas because of its promotion offering free pizza for ticketholders any time Reds pitchers strike out at least l11 batters. It has happened seven times in the season’s first three weeks.
2. Buffalo Bills wide receiver T.J. Graham, received a four-year contract worth $2.8 million, with a guarnatee signing bonus of $671, 252.
3. H.J.Heinz shareholders are expected to approve their 112 year old company’s sale to Berkshire Hathaway and 3G Capital for $28 billion.
4. The Zurich Classic PGA Tour played on TPC Louisiana in Avondale, LA has a purse worth $6.6 million.
5. General Motors CEO Dan Akerson received $11.1 million in 2012.
6. According to certain reports, the Miami Heat’s Chris Posh’s Miami Beach home was broken into, which resulted in Posh losing $340,000 worth of jewelry, watches and handbags in the burgulary.
7. Worldwide music trade group IFPI says some $5.6 billion was spent on digital music in 2012, withe downloads accounting for 80%.
8. The Cleveland Cavaliers re-hired former head coach Mike Brown for a reportedly $20 million, over the next five years.
8. Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco got a contract extension worth $121 million
9. More than 1,000 people in the Louisville metropolitan area have had moere than $1 million in medical debt taken care of by a New York-based non-profit organization founded by Occupy Wall Street protestors
10. Hall of Fame quarterback Fran Tarkenton got a $3,500 bonus and a $12,000 salary as a first round pick in 1961.