By Anthony McClean, Editor In Chief Emeritus NEW HAVEN (BASN) —...
BRAND NEW!!! Here Comes The Hater vol.166
1. What should Tim Tebow do now that he has been released from the New York Jets?
He should go on Atlanta Housewives and date Kenya Moore.
2. What do you want to tell Dwight Howard?
You are too tall; too play so small.
Yes, I watched it. Plus, it was hilarious seeing reporters interviewing horses.
4. Do you know who Wilt Chamberlain is?
Yes, he is that tall dude who slept with over 10,000 women.
No, I couldn’t afford to pay $60.00 to watch it. Besides, Guerrero’s father said Mayweather, “Ran like a chicken” the entire fight.
6. What song should the football fans in Washington be playing during pre-season?
“Run Joe” by the late great Chuck Brown, especially if they want RG3 to be up and running this season.
Cam must win a Super Bowl like Doug Williams did….Point blank!!
Yes, unfortunately. And Kareem Abdul Jabber looked like a giraffe being shot and comedian Louie Anderson looked like a wounded hippo jumping off of the diving board.
9. Did you see the pictures of Magic Johnson’s son?
Yes, I saw him. And, instead of throwing no-look passes. He is carrying no-look purses.
To learn more about Bobbee Bee, go to www.bobbeethehater.blogspot.com