A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
STRAIGHT HOMIE CASH pt.35
1. Derek Jeter has made more than $150 million in his career.
2. Gabrielle Douglas, who won two gold medals in the Olympics could make up to $4 million in endorsement revenue per year for the next four years.
3. Ex-Buffalo Bills QB Vince Young confessed that he blew $26 million.
4. Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney paid $3.2 million in federal taxes in 2011.
5. The purse for the Dick’s Sporting Goods Open held at En-Jole Golf Course Endicott, was 1.8 million dollars.
6. Terrell Owens told child support Judge he only made $4,300 with the Seattle Seahawks for 152 hours of work.
7. Oregon football center cost $68 million
8. Gabrielle Douglas scored a $500,000 spot on the front of a box of Kellogg’s Corn Flakes.
9. The Men’s Tennis Western & Southern Open held at the Lindner Family Tennis Center in Mason, Ohio offered $3.43 million to the winner.
10. In 2008, Barack Obama and John McCain spent $41 million advertising in Pennsylvania during the general election campaign.