A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do pt.24
By Eric Graham
Updated: April 21, 2013
- Somebody needs to explain why former LA Laker coach Phil Jackson is on Twitter and not coaching the Los Angeles Lakers instead of Mike” D‘Antoni.
- The NY Knicks Amar’e Stoudemire needs to explain his new teardrop tattoo.
- Dallas Maverick owner Mark Cuban needs to explain why he would draft Baylor’s Brittney Griner? Seriously…?
- Somebody needs to explain who painted the Michigan State Spartan’s mascot in the Michigan colors and placed a giant M on it.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- The Milwaukee Bucks Brandon Jennings needs to explain why he tweeted that the Bucks will beat the Miami Heat in 6 games. Really?(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- The New Orleans Hornets need to explain why they changed their name to the Pelicans. Yeah, I know, the New Orleans Jazz would be the perfect name for this squad.
- Liverpool striker Luis Suarez needs to explain why he tried to bite Chelsea’s Branislav Ivanovic.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- Somebody needs to explain when Chicago Bulls PG Derrick Rose is going to return to the Bulls starting lineup, especially after the Brooklyn Nets routed the Bulls 106-89 in Game 1 of the Eastern Conference quarterfinal series at the Barclay Center.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- Former Rutgers head basketball coach Mike Rice needs to explain all of that ball-tossing, kicking and screaming that eventually got him fired.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- Michael Jordan’s trainer needs to explain who tried to poison Michael Jordan during that infamous Flu game against the Utah Jazz in Game 5 of the 97 NBA Finals.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)