Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
Straight Cash Homie pt.22
NORTH CAROLINA-(BASN)-1. Los Angeles Dodgers partial owner Magic Johnson offered the Miami Heat Lebron James $1 million to participate in the NBA Slam-Dunk Contest next year.
2. Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco will be making an average of $168, 908 each day of the season for the next six years by signing his new $120 million contract, according to Adam Scheffer.
3. The Los Angeles Angels renewed the contract of AL Rookie of the Year Mike Trout for only $500,000.
4. The Carolina Panthers are still $3.5 million over the $123 million salary cap.
5. The NHL fined Dallas F James Benn $10,000 for cross checking Edmonton F Ryan Jones in a February 28 game.
6. Cyclist Lance Armstrong lost over $75 million in endorsement after he admitted using performance-enhancing drugs when he won seven straight Tour de France titles on the Oprah Winfrey show.
7. Mike Polaski, co-owner of the Cedar Rapids Indoor football team has put his 20% stake in the team up for sale on Craigslist. Polaski, a restaurant owner, is asking for $80,000 and cites a downturn in his business as the reason for the sale.
8. If in future, the NFL intends to charge $25 for fans to attend the NFL Scouting Combine for one day.
9. Kansas City Chiefs signed WR Dwayne Bowe’s to a five year, $56 million deal, which makes him the third highest paid wide receiver in the league.
10. Dustin Colquitt is now highest-paid punter in NFL. He reached agreement with Chiefs on a 5-yr, $18.75 million deal, including $8.9 million guaranteed.