RGIII Doesn’t Trust All The Smiling Faces . . . .

By
Updated: March 30, 2013
images (47)

Robert Griffin III, in a statement he just recently sent to ESPN, can we say alluded to “who” was responsible for his well-documented injury: “My first NFL season and my injury that ended it showed me a lot about the league, my team and myself. i know where my responsibility is within the dilemma that led to me having surgery to repair my knee and all parties involved know their responsibilities as well.” Griffin wrote.

Well, wow, gee . . . It doesn’t take a genius nor mind reader to see through and decipher Shanahan’s shenanigans.

They do both honestly resemble little Irish Leprechauns . . . .

Robert Griffin III not only understands “what time it is,”  I believe he grasp the complexity of a simple situation; he’s still a “Nigger” in the minds of many . . . up-to n’ including his current employers.

OK, perhaps SuperNigger . . . .

Griffin wasn’t blinded by the moo-lah or some weak-ass urging to “go-along to get-along.” No, instead he was able to ascertain what I did; Mike Shanahan, and his boy Kyle, Redskins team Doc James Andrews and of course plantation owner “Danny Boy” Snyder, in some form, shape or manner last season saw RGIII as a pawn to pimp n’ exploit. A show pony they’d ride to the Big Show in the Big Easy perhaps.

They almost did . . . .

It’s safe to say the administrative hierarchy of the Redskins saw, and may still see Griffin as millions of “Real Americans” see President Obama . . . as merely a Nigger. If the President can be tagged with that term, surely the passer can be also.

Unquestionably now with 20/20 hindsight – who can’t see the Redskins gridiron mastermind duo viewed RGIII as little more than another tin-can  R2D2 . . . expendable. They did knowingly, willingly, deliberately and recklessly place him  “in harms way” on a field which resembled a lava bed, limping around like a Black Flamingo with a snapped leg. . . .

Here’s the 72-inch HD picture; The NFL establishment (Old White Men) is being forced to accept the “thinking man’s” Black athletic field general, i.e., Russell Wilson, Griffin, Newton are at the gridiron-gate, and the end is near for this Paul Bunyan size myth that only a non-athletic, stature-like QB can be successful in the NFL.

You ever heard the tale of Big John Henry

Think, Steve Young, Fran Tarkenton, Doug Flute and Roger Staubach were “suppressed” as to not permit the issue of athletic QBs come to the table.

This century-old football fairytale – the White man is the only guy in town who can play the “Signal Caller” position . . . is over, done, hit-the-lights when you leave Jack. Which let’s note, this “belief” is not my “angry Black man” accusation of some unspoken-rule. No, it was a society-wide “given” which was spoken, practiced and enforced by White society.

Now don’t nobody  White know what I’m talkin’ ’bout?

Go ask Warren Moon.

So such a sharp n’ blunt summation of the Shanahan/Redskins organizational mindset – they’re racist – is not a stretch when you consider history and . . . Mike Shanahan is a personal buddy of George W. Bush.

I’m sorry but that “friendship” leaves me inclined to believe, at the end of the game, Shanny had rather give the game-winning ball to John Beck, the former BYU signal Caller he n’ his boy benched potential HOF inductee Donovan McNabb for – in a deliberate effort to anoint Beck as the Great White Hope who’d save the Redskins.

If nothing else – the terminology tossed-around in the mis-handling of McNabb raised my eyebrow n’ got my spider-senses tingling.

Shanahan drafted Kirk Cousins as a “Great White Hope,” hoping he could unseat Griffith.

Yes, you bet, there’s a desperate yearning within Shanahan, his son and millions who help constitute “Conservative White America,”  who’d prefer to see Cousins before they want to assist-in, help usher-in the beginning of the end of a . . . myth.

Understand this; the Quarterback position is a pivotal battleground in the never-ending cold-civil war, the American cultural wars, White men are having an extremely difficult time accepting they can’t fake-the-funk any longer.

That “So it is said, so it is done” crap is over.

The Shanahans drafted “Captain Kirk” because he was the “preferred choice” of the Redskins braintrust . . . they were a tad-more, and this is a critical terrn in Rednecklish  - “comfortable”  with Kirk . . . until they realized Robert Griffin was the raised-right “real deal.” Smart, bright, intelligent, well-read, hard working, intellectually curious . . . Obama like.

A new kinda well traveled/educated n’ enlightened “Nigger.”

Forgive me, but with the hatred and contempt I see erupting from the “Right” across the US, it’s almost impossible to imagine the word “Nigger” isn’t still, and I do say “still” the desired term-of-endearment most hate-filled White folks employ when describing who they believe to be “public enemy #1” –  the greatest threat to their societal domination and control.

And yes,  it matters you’ve a corporate mindset within the Redskins Organization  which minimizes, rationalizes and ultimately justifies their arrogant defiance of not simply American Natives request, but basic common-sense mutual respect rules and Vulcan logic. They refuse to cease with the “Redskins” brand.

That position alone reflects a Republican TEA Party/Donald Trump type of aristocratic ass-holeness.

An “up-yours Injune” type of mentality. One has to ponder if Rush Limbaugh is not a frequent guest in the Snyder Penthouse Suite? Tell me if I’m wrong here, but these are the fatcats who’ll argue General Custer was the Freedom Fighter . . . , while Sitting Bull and Crazy Horse were the terrorist.

We all know who the savages were in the story of America . . . .

And yes, the historical legacy of the franchise; the last team to integrate – on the field, in the front offices and in the bleachers – and when they did, it was begrudgingly and only half-assedly, in an “only because you’re puttin’ a gun to my head” type of token-gesture.

Which would be the same thing here if they ever give-in to the name change demands in the near future.

Robert Griffin realizes the nature of the business relationship he shares with the Washington Redskins – they see him as property, human property. You tell me optimistic sports reader – how has that perspective changed over the last few hundred years?

Young Mr Griffin; don’t just keep-an-eye on those knees . . . watch your back son, beware of “smiling faces . . . .”

Somebody go get the Undisputed Truth’s 45 “Smiling Faces,” put the needle on it n’ turn-up the volume.

15 Comments

1. G

March 31, 2013 at 8:31 am

This is absolutely the most ignorant, unintelligent peace of trash I have ever read.

• desi

April 25, 2013 at 4:37 pm

Thanks

2. Jon

April 1, 2013 at 7:14 am

Seriously? This is one of the worst pieces on the internet. The Onion could make up a better article. Is there any proof of anything you’ve written? No? So it’s just pure conjecture of a paranoid person? Good to know.

Nevermind that Shanahan traded away 4 picks to get RG3. No, Kirk Cousins has to be the answer.

Snyder owns a plantation? I would think that some legitimate news outlet, somewhere, would have picked up on this critical bit of information some time ago, right?

Being a personal buddy of a President who sent a ton of aid to Africa to combat AIDS and had TWO black Secretaries of State proves………what, exactly? If I had wanted to hear Kanye go on another asinine rant about how they think someone is racist I would have gone to Youtube.

Seriously, this kind of drivel is what is perpetuating whatever racism is left in the country.

Not one mention of Doug Williams, who is currently the only black QB to win a Super Bowl, who happened to play for the Redskins.

No mention of Terrell Owens, who ripped into McNabb just as much as Limbaugh did – actually proving what Limbaugh said was right.

No, the author is right. This is all just ONE BIG CONSPIRACY TO KEEP A PEOPLE GROUP DOWN. Don’t let facts or anything get in your way.

• desi

April 25, 2013 at 4:45 pm

so when did TO become the unjadded expert?

Williams does not feel like the Redskins organization nor the US fanbase respect his gridiron accomplishments . . . .
      Shanny didn’t orchestrate the trade – the trade came from up top and it was not the desired move.

Yes. . . plantation, with well paid gladiators – just like in Django Unchained . . . “Mandingos”

And let’s not discuss how Blacks can’t be head coaches, can’t be Field Generals – look at the butcher jobs done on Cam, on Geno . . . listen to Warren Moon, he’s all over the news sounding like me – I’ll take that company any day and relish in your anger everyday – your words merely mean I hit a nerve and am doing my JOB

3. john

April 1, 2013 at 8:29 am

Doug Williams is shh somewhere right now.

4. Mike

April 1, 2013 at 9:40 am

This article is one of the most outlandishly repugnant things I have ever read.

You are a disgrace to yourself and African Americans. You owe Mr. Griffin an apology for this disgusting, racist, and utterly despicable pile of vitriolic garbage.

I am no fan of G.W. Bush, but you do realize that he had 2 Black Secretaries of State, right?

You do realize we have a Black President, right?

Shame on you.

5. Dani

April 1, 2013 at 10:07 am

Did you go to school, bro? This is the dumbest “article” I’ve ever read. Keep up the good work, hahahaha!

• desi

April 25, 2013 at 4:38 pm

sorry it hit home for you

6. Racist DumbAss

April 1, 2013 at 11:23 am

Mr. or Ms. Cortez, what you’ve just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

You are a racist piece of shit, and its people like YOU that are hurting this country. Rot in hell you racist fuck.

7. Racist Article

April 1, 2013 at 11:43 am

Wow… The author of this is a racist piece of shit. There is a special place in hell for people like you – right next to Hitler.

• desi

April 25, 2013 at 4:47 pm

No, next to Rush Limbaugh . . .

8. TOM

April 1, 2013 at 1:59 pm

Why the hell don’t you guys let it rest?? Incase you haven’t noticed, it’s 2013, not 1950. I’m not gonna let you destroy my love for football and of all mankind. RG111 is number one in my book and I don’t give a damn about the color of his skin. Get over it and stop crying for pity from people like me. K.M.A.

9. Voice of Reason

April 1, 2013 at 3:40 pm

Desi Cortez, go kill yourself.

10. VINCENT

November 26, 2013 at 11:17 pm

GOOD ARTICLE

11. situs judi

March 4, 2015 at 6:34 am

hope you make more interesting and creative again and again…