THE LIBERATION OF P.K. SUBBAN By Michael – Louis...
A Moment in time pt.8
1. On March 2012, Baylor’s Brittnay Griner threw down a monster dunk in the Sweet 16.
2. In 1995, Salt Lake City was named the host city of the 2002 Winter Olympics.
3. In the 1984 Holiday Bowl, BYU scored two fourth-quarter TDs against Michigan, giving them an undefeated season and a unanimous selection as the nation’s No.1 team.
4. In the 1967 NFL Championship aka the Ice Bowl, due to the minus-13 degree temperatures, the Green Bay Packers defeated the Dallas Cowboys 21-17.
5. In 1997, the Green Packers led by QB Brett Favre beat the New England Patriots in Super Bowl XXXI.
6. In 1971, the Marshall’s football team got its first win of the season, 10 month after the plane crash that took the lives of 37 players on the 1970 team.
7. In the 1967 NFL Championship aka the Ice Bowl, due to the minus-13 degree temperatures, the Green Bay Packers defeated the Dallas Cowboys 21-17.
8. In 1975, Ohio State Buckeyes RB Archie Griffin becomes the first player to win back-to-back Heismans.
9. In 1965, Muhammad Ali defeated Sonny Lison, which was the only heavyweight title fight held in the state of Maine.