Following a defiant seventh-round knockout of previously unbeaten Jose Pedraza (22-1, 12...
You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do pt.22
By Eric Graham
Updated: February 12, 2013
- New York Knicks J.R.Smith needs to explain why put a toilet over L.A.Clippers guard Chris Paul during his half-time interview on ABC.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- Security for the Miami Heat need to explain why rapper Lil Wayne was kicked out of the game.
- NFL schedule makers need to explain why the Carolina Panthers have the toughest schedule in 2013. Cam Newton should be pouting a lot next year.
- Former Chicago Bulls player Jay Williams needs to explain why he is snitching on his former teammates in the New York Times by telling that they smoking weed, were high during games, rolled dice and gambled after losses, and summoned ball-boys to get women’s telephone numbers during games. He must be a Duke graduated? Welp, the Devil made him do it?(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- Somebody needs to explain why there are so many games in the college basketball regular season. But, nobody watches college basketball until March Madness.
- New York politicans need to explain why they are trying to ban Pee-Wee football. I blame President Obama for this one. Oh no, I am starting to sound like a Black Republican.
- Somebody needs to explain why comedian Katt Williams is hanging out with the notorious Suge Knight? Oh, they must be blood brothers. Now, that would make a good movie. Somebody call me, I’m working on the script right now. Seriously…..
- Wrestler Hulk Hogan needs to explain why he tweeted pictures of his daughter Brooke Hogan’s legs? Weird.(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)
- The Atlanta Hawks need to explain why they are thinking about trading Josh Smith to the Brooklyn Nets.
- The officials need to explain why they didn’t throw a flag for the contact involving Michael Crabtree and Jimmy Smith on fourth down in goal during Super Bowl XLVII. Even coach Jim Harbaugh could see that it was a holding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(You Gotta Lotta‘Splainin To Do)