A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER 2013!!!
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)-1. What advice do you have for Tim Tebow?
You can’t pray and play at the same time.
2. What’s your stance on gun control?
I don’t know, but isn’t it interesting that the number one offense is called the pistol, which is ran out of a shotgun position.
3. Did you see the movie Django?
Yeah, I saw Django. And, our Holocaust is not a spaghetti Western. Just like Olive Garden ain’t my real Italian food.
4. What did you do on New Year’s Eve?
I played Trouble, Connect Four, and Stacking Tower while eating a batch of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies until the ball dropped.
5. Do you believe in Santa Claus?
6. What’s your New Year’s Resolution?
Get rich, eat good, and stop cursing. Unfortunately, I have failed to accomplish any of these goals after two days of the new year. S&%#!!
7. Have you seen Andrew Bynum lately?
Yes, dude had a bad hair day. Or better yet, a bad hair year.
9. What do the Dallas Cowboys need to do in order to get back to the Super Bowl?
Jerry Jones needs to trade Tony Romo and Jason Witten to Washington for RG3. But with his recent knee injury against Seahawks, that trade is out the window. Therefore, Romo will be back next year.
No, I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org