A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.160
1. Sam Perkins or John Perkins.
Sam Perkins aka Big Smooth. Besides, John Perkins is a double agent.
2. Did you hear that R&B Singer Justin Timberlake is trying to purchase the Minnesota Timberwolves?
Yes. I guess, he is trying to bring sexy back. Opps, he’s trying to purchase the Memphis Grizzlies. But the Timberwolves sounds much better.
3. Do you know who Jeremy Scott is?
Yeah, he is that “punk-ass” fashion designer, who designed those “slave” sneakers by Adidas.
4. Did you watch Thursday Night Football between the Packers versus the Colts on the NFL Network?
Nope, I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, with the door lock, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
5. Did you hear former President Bill Clinton speak at the Democratic National Convention in Charlotte?
Nope, I was in the bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s Jet magazine.
6. Who is the greatest running back in the NFL History?
Jim Brown. Because, he could run for a 1,000 yards without a helmet, a white lady on his leg, and a racist police officer chasing him at the same damn time.
7. Did you hear about Chad Johnson head-butting his wife?
Yeah, OchoCinco went from OchoCinco to OchoSingle.
8. Should Dallas Cowboy WR Dez Bryant have been suspended for hitting his mother?
Yes, Dez Bryant should have been suspended for 10 games and forced to carry Roy Williams shoulder pads and helmet off the field.
9. Are you better off than you were four years ago?
Man, I am only 10 years old.
10. Has Stephen A. Smith gotten a little arrogant over the years?
Yes, he makes comments instead of ask questions during his interviews now
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com