By BASN Wire Services ATLANTA — The sneaker industry has gone...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.16
2. NJ Nets signed Gerald Wallace for a four-year deal worth $40 million.
3. In MLB, the Gold Glove winner is expected to earn $15,000.
4. LA Clippers Blake Griffin agreed to a five year extension worth up to $95 million,
5. Portland Trailblazers offered restricted free agent center Roy Hibbert, a four-year contract, valued at $58 million.
6. The Houston Rockets offered restricted free agent Jeremy Lin, a four-year contract, worth $34 million
7. Chris Paul declined to accept a three-year, $60 million dollar extension from the LA Clippers.
8. If Tiger Woods wins the Greenbrier Classic, which pays out for a first place finish $1,098,000, it would put him over $100 million in career earnings.
9. Lebron James paid $245 for pair Yeezy 2, which were designed by rapper Kayne West.
10. A six-year old Giants fan mailed 49ers RB Brandon Jacobs $3.36 in order to prevent him from leaving New York.