A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.15
2. OKC’s head coach Scott Brooks has re-upped for 4-years, $16 million deal.
3. Philadelphia 76ers resigned Larry Allen to a two-year, $6 million deal.
4. Steve Nash received $27 million for 3 years from the LA Lakers.
5. Deron Williams agreed to a five year, $98 million deal with the Brooklyn Nets.
6. David Ortiz agreed to a $14.525 million deal in February with the Boston Red Sox.
7. Joey “Jaws” Chestnut won $10,000 for eating 68 hot dogs in 10 minutes to win Nathan’s Famous Hot Dog Eating Contest in Coney Island, NY.
8. Eric Gordon, restricted free agent agreed to a four year deal with the Phoenix Suns worth about $58 million.
9. In Tiger Woods career in the PGA he has earned $99,037, 940.00
10. In baseball, the CY Young Award winner is expected to earn $60,000.