SAVED FROM SHAQTIN’ By Arthur George-Special to BASN JaVale McGee is reclaiming...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.14
1. Boxer Manny Pacquaio earned $67 million
2. According to Forbes Magazine, as of September 2010, Tiger Woods has a Net Worth of $500 million.
3. Lebron James, who is only 27 years old, took home $53 million after taking his talents to Miami.
4. Kobe Bryant earned an estimate $50 million this year.
5. Boxer Floyd Mayweather was surprisingly only 10th on Forbes Highest Paid Athletes List with $40 million.
6. New York Yankees Alex Rodriguez cashed out with $39 million last season.
7. Cincinnati Bengals cornerback Adam “Pacman” Jones must pay $11 million in damages to two Las Vegas strip club employees injured in 2007 when a lone gunman claiming he was doing Jones’ bidding opened fire outside the club.
8. Tennis superstar Serena Williams collected $13 million on the tennis court.
9. Former Boston Red Sox pitcher Curt Schilling’s video game company owes at least $2.5 million to employees in Rhode Island and Maryland in its bankruptcy filing.
10. Cristiano Ronaldo grossed $42 million kicking soccer balls.