SAVED FROM SHAQTIN’ By Arthur George-Special to BASN JaVale McGee is reclaiming...
STRAIGHT CASH HOMIE pt.12
2. Warren Sapp owes a various creditors $6.7 million.
3. Carlos Pena signed a one year, $7.25 million contract with the Tampa Bay Devil Rays.
4. Washington Wizards Chris Singleton bought 10,000 one-dollar mega millions lottery tickets last week, after the jackpot reached $640 million.
5. The Tampa Bay Bucs signed wide receiver Vincent Jackson, guard Carl Nicks and cornerback Eric Wright for a total cost of $140 million, which nearly $73 million is guaranteed.
6. The Buffalo Bills signed Mark Anderson, who had 10 sacks last season with the Patriots, to a four-year worth $27 million.
7. The Chicago Bears signed former Raiders RB Michael Bush to a deal that guarantees Bush $7 million in 2012.
8. Shawn Carter aka Jay-Z, who is part owner of the Brooklyn Nets earned $460 million last year.
9. On March 12, the NFL announced it was docking the Washington Redskins $36 million and the Dallas Cowboys $10 million in salary-cap room.
10. Rapper Curt Jackson aka 50 Cent, who is best friends with boxer Floyd “Money” Mayweather made $110 million last year.