A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.137
1. Larry Brown, Mike Brown, or Hubie Brown?
Bobby Brown, It’s my Prerogative!! “I do what I want to do!”
2. Whose hairline in worst Stephen A. Smith or Lebron James?
Joel Anthony. His hairline is so far back it looks like his brain is coming out of his forehead.
3. Who played better D.Wade or LBJ in the Heat’s 101-93 victory against the Indiana Pacers?
4. Do you think Pau Gasol is soft?
Yes, Pau Gasol is softer than the do-do in a baby’s diaper.
5. What advice do you have for Clippers Blake Griffin?
Rebound More; Dunk Less.
6. Why did President Obama suddenly support same sex-marriage?
It’s all Joe Biden’s fault? Keep your mouth closed; you are the Vice President, for Christ sakes. Learn something from former VP Dan Quayle, why don’t you.
7. Who do you blame for the Lakers lost against the Thunder, Pau Gasol, Andrew Bynum, Mike Brown, or Kobe Bryant?
NBA Commissioner David Stern….Because, he blocked the Lakers from requiring Chris Paul.
8. Did you watch the NFL Draft this year?
Yes, but there was definitely too much hugging going on….
9. Did you see the Green Bay Packers WR Donald Driver win that stupid Disco Ball Trophy on Dancing with The Stars?
No, I was in the bathroom, sitting on toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines
10. Is Kobe Bryant still the best closer in the game?
No, Mariano Rivera is the best closer in the game even though he is hurt.