A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.135
NORTH CAROLINA (BASN)—1. Did you see Allen Iverson at the 76ers vs Celtics game last night?
Yes, I saw A.I. and I started crying when I saw him sitting in the nose-bleed section of the coliseum.
2. Do you like OKC’s Russell Westbrook?
Yes, I like Russell Westbrook but I hate the way he dresses. Matter of fact, I saw one of his shirts in the clearance section of Rugged Warehouse.
3. Who’s so rich that they have an elevator for they’re cars? (And it’s not Allen Iverson)
Mitt Romney….. (Seriously)
4. What was going through your mind when you saw the Miami Heat’s Dexter Pittman elbow the Pacers Lance Stephenson in the throat?
It was “Pitiful what Pittman did.” But, if you protect the king, you get a ring.
5. Do you think the Lakers’ center Andrew Bynum is too immature?
No, he has head full of gray hair.
6. Do you think the Indiana Pacers are soft?
No, I don’t the Indiana Pacers are soft. But, I do think Larry Bird is ugly. Now, that’s an ugly white man.
7. Do you think Udonis Haslem should have been suspended for his hard foul on Psycho-Tee?
No. But, that’s was a real foul “Hands Bro.” Get it. Hands Bro.
8. Is the world coming to an end?
No, the world is not coming to an end.So, relax. Oh snap, Stan Van Gundy just got fired. Maybe, the world is coming to an end.
9. How can you tell if a cow has “Mad Cow Disease”?
If it says meow instead of moo. Now, that’s a sick cow.
10. Did you see Arsenio Hall win Celebrity Apprentice?
No, I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazine.
If you have any questions for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com