A Very American Coup By Michael – Louis Ingram, Editor-in-Chief...
HERE COMES THE HATER vol.122
1. Do you know who Dennis Scott is?
Yes, he is Michael Wilburn’s son. Knuckle-head.
2. Did you watch the 2012 High School MacDonald’s game?
No, I like Burger King.
3. Chuck Liddell or Chuck Norris?
4. Do you think Tim Tebow can play basketball in the NBA?
Sure, he throws an excellent bounce pass.
5. Did you hear what Charles Oakley said about the hosts of TNT’s Inside the NBA?
Yes, he said they were a bunch of clowns. And, unfortunately, I have to agree with him.
6. Does the best center in college basketball play for the University of Kentucky?
No, she plays for Baylor University…..
7. Why did the Denver Broncos trade Tim Tebow?
8. Have you been watching the Women’s NCAA Basketball Tournament?
Nope. Honestly, I hate women’s basketball. Besides, Maya Moore isn’t playing anymore.
9. Do you think Herman Cain would have made a good president?
Yes. Because, Herman Cain is an Uncle Tom trying to be Uncle Sam.
10. Where were you when Tim Tebow arrived in New York?
I was in my bathroom, sitting on the toilet, reading some of my uncle’s old Jet magazines.
If you have any question for Bobbee Bee, send them to email@example.com